What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

To My Dear Friend

I can give you all the you deserve the bests.
I can whisper a million times I love you.
I can tell you for the umpteenth time that we miss you.
But none of that is going to make it better.
None of that is going to clear the weather in your head
And none of it is going to heal your scars.
None of it is going to make the grey glasses your brains put on you
Turn to rose.
And none of it is going to make the pills work better.
But I am going to keep saying it.
I’m going to keep repeating these words in hopes that at somepoint
When the clouds clear and the glasses come off
You’ll have something to come back to.
That on the good days you’ll get these words
And you’ll know they’re true.
That for once in your life
Trusting someone
Wasn’t a mistake.
So I’ll keep repeating.
I’ll keep messaging and texting and calling
Because you,
You are a beautiful soul.
No matter what your brain or the world or your family is telling you.
I’m just going to keep saying it
Because maybe one day
Maybe one day you’ll hear it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment