What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Just Know That

I don’t think you have a clear image as to what I am
In regards to who you are.
I am your friend.
Not an adoring fan.
Not a crazed ex-lover.
Not a worshipper to fall down at your feet.
I love you.
But unconditionally.
You need not show off.
Need not puff up.
Just be you.
The shy boy I sat with and laughed.
Not some diva rockastar.
I get it if you can’t quite truste me.
I’ve had my share of wounds
But don’t act like pouty you
Is a you that I don’t know.
We faced hell together.
You were there when I was flat on my back
Up against a wall
And up a creek.
So I don’t hold you as a golden image before me.
I don’t worship and adore you.
You are just a friend.
And I was taught you are there for friends
No matter what.
So regardless of super stardom fame
Or deep wallow gutter life
I will still be here.
Just know that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment