What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Monday, August 8, 2011

The Tired


The tired crept in my mind.
It curled up on my cerebral cortex and decided to take a nap.
It’s sitting there making this brain vibrate to the sound of existentialism.
We are all connected and they are all connected
And the we and the they are all the same
And we are all intertwined with each other.
And as my cerebrum vibrates to this sound I know yours is too.
And my wide eyes looking out these wide windows
Are only mimicking the way your small eyes are looking out your small windows.
And every time I try to open it up
To fill the gap that I’ve yet to jump
I feel a little piece of myself lost to the we
To the they.
But I’m okay with that.
I’m okay with being absorbed.
I’m okay with obliviation.
Because the tired crept inside my mind
And I’m tired of putting up the fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment