What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dilemma

They say that I’m crazy.
That this perpetual motion of unexplained emotion
Is something that will only break my heart.
But I’ve had broken hearts before.
I’ve had a dozen broken hearts and I’ve managed to pick myself up.
But the option.
The other option is deep freeze.
A cryogenic isolation of this heart of mine.
It’s dropping it down that tube, pressing that button, and forgetting I ever had one.
And I don’t want to be that person.
That person that has become so jaded they no longer believe in the love that once caused them to move.
I’d rather be the girl with the broken heart, all wrapped up in her warm sweater trying her best to hold herself together
Than be the girl in the flashy clothes and the center of the party who doesn’t remember who she is anymore.
Isn’t that what ABC Family has been trying to tell us the whole time anyways? 

No comments:

Post a Comment