What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Friday, July 29, 2011

I wish I could sleep.

I wish I could sleep.
I wish I could curl up and drift off to a land filled with sunshine, warmth and the laughter of good friends.
But this bed feels like an island.
Like a place alone, set apart from the word, distancing myself from everyone I ever knew.
This bed feels like I’m alone.
Like I’m the last person on this earth and sleep will only bring what I know I should not see.
I wish I could sleep.
But pushed against this cold wall
I realize that I can’t
At least for now.
I can’t. 

No comments:

Post a Comment