What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

I Really Wanted to Quote a Disney Song For This Title.

I said it to a stranger today.
The fact that I love you.
The fact that you make my insides quiver and shake like a rattling bus full of marbles.
I told her and she listened.
And she didn’t know your name and she didn’t know mine
But saying those words made me want to leap.
To leap out of this skin and into the one you could love me for.
A skin that meant I could be the one your eyes fell upon when you were waxing poetical.
A skin that didn’t have the cuts and bruises from the scraping and scrapping of this life.
 But it also made me want to sit down and muddle through what it is to be this person.
To be this silent partner.
A comrade you cannot see.
Along on each adventure just an eye in the sky seeing what you take a snapshot of and hold up for the world to see.
Because that’s what I am.
An adventurer you don’t recognize is by your side.
And that’s okay with me for now.
I do not need any major notice.
In fact I relish this.
I do not want to be the apple of that eye.
I do not want to be some muse set upon your pedestal
For now I would just like to be an adventurer, silently meandering through my own life.
I know a path will find me one day.
If it is yours then I shall rejoice.
But if it is another I shall be just fine.
Because though I finally said it to someone.
It only mattered that I said it.
I feel.
I feel more than I let on.
I feel something that I doubt he ever did.
I am more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment