What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Same

You and I are the same.

Both restless and imaginative

Both believing in the best of the world

You and I are the same.

Flighty and wordy and impulsive

Both dying for something we can’t say.

Yes you and I are the same

Both hiding behind walls built by our parents good intentions

Both broken and trying to heal.

Yes you and I are the same

And loving you

Means I love myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment