What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Looking through Crystals

I imagined I saw you today

Riding down in the haze of the street

You with your big arms and wild hair.

And rightfully it could’ve been you.

But it wasn’t you.

It wasn’t the you that you are now.

Not it was 15 years old you.

Young and carefree.

While still innocent.

Before you decieded to go out and taste the world.

Before you left behind all the goodness in you.

So it wasn’t you I thought I saw

But I remembered

That girl is dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment