What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Night of No Goodbyes

You looked paler that last night

Than I’d ever seen you before.

The way the moon shone off your skin

Made it seem like you were doing the shining

And the moon the reflecting.

I look back at the pictures of you through that winter,

That winter of confusion,

And I see you lose your way.

I see your eyes grow listless and dark.

I see you lose yourself.

I still remember that night when you told me you’d say goodbye

Because you never did.

You’d lost yourself long before.

No comments:

Post a Comment