What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

World's Best Grandpa

You’ve never yelled at me.

You’ve never used a harsh tone or lost your patience.

You’ve never seemed flustered or overwhelmed.

You never told me to go away or leave you alone.

You never wished I was gone.

You’re the only man I’ve ever met who I could say that about.

The only man who meant anything to me that never gave up.

You’re always there for me when I need you.

Even when I’m not there for you.

You’ve always got a seat and a crossword for me.

You’ve always got a soda, or a sandwich or a candy

Whatever I need you’ve got it.

And that’s not even what I love about you most.

I love you because

I have never doubted that you love me.

I love you Grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment