What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

I'd Like

I’d like to sit down on your couch

And watch you read your books.

I’d like to quietly listen

As you expounded on the philosophies you took.

I’d like to sip the mug

That you washed with your two spindly hands.

I’d like to open the door

That I always knock at.

I’d like to swim across the land

To meet you and hold firmly to your hand.

I’d like to open my mouth

And let the words of lust and love spill out.

I’d like to sit with my guitar

And write a song with a chorus and words that rhyme.

I’d like to say I had you once.

In my grasp.

Your little quaking shivering heart in the palm of my hand.

I’d like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment