What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Now

Stumbling in back rooms

Breathing in the dark

Watching the stars light up the sky

Swearing I wouldn’t from the start.

Opening my palms

And seeing omens of my past

Hoping for your hand.

Your hand to simply grasp.

Not asking for eternity

Not forevers or until the ends.

I’m asking for the nows.

The present single tense.

I want the oxygen inside your lungs

Not the Cotwo you’ll breathe out.

I want the how we’re feelings

Not the how we felts.

No comments:

Post a Comment