What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Remember?

“Remember the time I fell in love with you?”

Every time your little name pops up on the who is online screen

I think that.

I want to ask you that so bad.

Do you remember it?

Do you think about it?

Did you realize it?

Because I can’t sleep.

And I can’t leave when you’re online.

And I shouldn’t let you have this hold on me

But I’m still listening to the sad love songs

And writing the angsty love poems.

And I don’t even know if you knew.

Remember the time I fell in love with you?

Do you?

Because I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t still happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment