What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

I'm Busting Out

Listen for the sirens, cause I’m making a prison break.

I’m kicking down this door and heading west!

I’m leaving this one stagecoach town behind

and heading for something bigger.

Somewhere I can stand and scream

And no one notices a thing.

Somewhere I can express my views

And no one thinks its front page news.

Somewhere I don’t have to guard my mind

from the monotonous drone of all the worker bees.

Somewhere that is bigger than this town.

Yeah look out for me.

Outlaw on the run.

Dust flying up behind my mother’s SUV.

Farewell Idaho.

HELLO WORLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment