What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Before You Rush to Marriage

Don’t hurry, please.
Don’t rush away from this new opportunity you’ve been handed.
I know you think you should sprint towards that line.
That this is what you are expected to do.
But you don’t have to.
You don’t need to.
Please.
I don’t want anything from you
But for you to take your time.
I know you think I want your love
Your heart
But I don’t.
I just want you take your time.
Take a moment before you go
And leave me behind.
I know you don’t think you will.
I know you think you’ll be the one
To balance friendship and a marriage.
But you won’t.
I know you
And I know you won’t.
So take a breath.
Just for a moment.
Please.
Just let me have a part of you
Just one last time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment