What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Monday, March 26, 2012

If I Could

I wish I could answer your questions.
I wish I could stand up and hold you.
I wish I could swing you over my shoulder
And carry you where you need to be.
I wish I could cover your feet in soil to help you grow.
I wish I could just answer your questions.
But I’ve got questions of my own.
And I can’t stand up on my own or hold myself.
I can’t shuffle my own feet to get me where I need to be.
I can’t cover my own feet with soil to help me grow.
But if I could
If I could
 I would sacrifice it all
Because watching you
Is breaking my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment