What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hermit

If I could without considering rude,
Without being considered harsh
 Or abrasive
 I would run from here.
Ii would remake my life
Alone and anew.
Leave behind all the people and places
That remind me of you
And find solace in the place we both recharge.
Because at this point
 I can play seven degrees of you
With nearly every place and nearly everyone.
And you may claim the woods as your own
But I’ve always been the wild one.
 I'd leave your scent on the last piece of concrete I touch
With your voice ringing off the stucco.
But I can't
I can't leave everyone behind
Because no one quite gets how or why you broke me.

No comments:

Post a Comment