What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Electricity

I feel like my skin is full of electricity.
Currents running through me to say that I am alive.
That things are headed my direction.
That life is finally looking up.
Like the goods things
Well the good things are coming.
But the problem with electricity is that its unpredictable.
It hops and skips and runs amuck.
It can feel like one thing
And then be something different all together.
So I’m shaking as my skin fills up with electricity
Praying that it doesn’t break through.
Praying that for once in my life
This current running through my veins
Is real.
Is meant for me.
Is bringing the good things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment