What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Not As You Thought I Was

You don’t remember me as I am.
You remember me as you thought I was.
And I guess I didn’t live up to that.
I was head strong and proud
Not the quivering disciple of yours you thought I was.
So I didn’t live up to expectation
But that’s really not my fault
I never promised to be who you thought I was
And I never made you swear to be who I thought you were.
So do not hate me for not being the child you befriended
And I will not hate you for the child
You’ve become. 

No comments:

Post a Comment