What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Trust

I’m tired of being hurt.
Of having someone come along
And crush 3 whole days of feeling good.
Some people find it easy to feel good.
To look into themselves and see good things.
But I am not one of those people.
I am not a person who can clip the bad things out
And look through the holes and see sunlight.
I put on a good mask.
I know how to paint the face.
But most the times when I say I don’t feel good
Its not a body feeling
But a soul.
So when someone comes along
Someone I’ve given the power to heal or hurt
A someone I trust with that
And they smash the good feelings
 I just want to become the girl I started out as.
The brick layer after brick layer after brick layer
Of not trusting
Of not letting in
Of not giving a damn what anyone thinks of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment