What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

To My Friends

You are better than you know.
You are all better than you know.
Stronger than you’re willing to admit.
Braver than you imagine.
More talented than you expect.
Yes as an outsider standing here
I can tell you with assurance
That you are better than you know.
I see you as you really are.
Not just the aww-shucks-shoulders
That you’ve pushed up against the walls around you.
But rather golden shod feet of people destined for great things.
So I adore you.
Lets be honest and truthful and straight up
I adore you.
All of you.
I feel like a child tossed in amongst geniuses.
So I’m sorry for the jaw drops.
I’ll try and keep the mental fuzz to a minimum.
But you
You are better than you know.
Far stronger.
Far kinder.
Far more talented.  

No comments:

Post a Comment