What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

I Need Falling

I need falling.
Falling through empty space
With snowflakes falling around me
Carving out my image in the darkness.
Letting go
Just so I can feel the cold wind against these cheekbones.
Because that’s my fatal flaw
My one addiction.
The feeling of being out of control.
Of letting go of everything I am
Stopping this brain from its incessant buzzing
And finding something so perfect in its imperfection
That I forget who I am.
I forget where I am.
I forget what I am.
Because its those moments that get me through all the other ones.
So I’m salivating over the thought of a long night drive with some friends.
Drooling over the idea of just talking a walk with someone who I can’t stop smiling around.
Craving at the thought of moments that are hours
And hours that are moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment