What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

When you meet my mother

I wonder if my mother will recognize you when she meets you.
I wonder if she’ll look at you and see your doe eyes and just know.
I wonder if she’ll shake your hand and realize these are the fingertips I crave.
I wonder what she’ll say to you. If she’ll say something sly like
“Oh hello.”
Or something not so sly like
“I’ve heard so much about you.”
I wonder if you’ll look at her and see where I got the best parts of me.
My laugh,
My easy smile,
My perfect eyes.
I wonder if when you meet her you’ll fall in love with me.
Or if she’ll fall in love with you.
It was always our hearts that made us who we are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment