What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Three Kinds of Friends


I’ve got 3 kinds of friends.
First there’s the ones who don’t hang around anymore.
The ones who deserted me when I started making weird moves out on the floor.
When I needed them most
They drifted away.
But the times were good.
The memories we shared were great
But then they left.
Then there are the people who I do miss indeed.
The ones who were forced out of my life by circumstance.
Some terrible thing happened and they were pushed out
But I still love them dearly.
And I don’t know if I want to remember them
To keep them close
Because every time I see them smiling back at me
I remember the events that pushed me away.
And lastly there are those that are still here
And still amazing
And still with me.
Those that care about me
And that I care about.
The people who make all of the other friends worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment