What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Drive the Seven Seas

I want to drive the seven seas for you.
Climb the lowest ravines and search you out.
I want to hip hop across the clouds like Mario did to find his Princess Peach
Cause lately the space in-between my fingers is growing wider
And the place in my heart is screaming out your name.
Everything inside me is telling me to find you wherever you are.
But I’m locking myself down.
Ball and chaining it.
Cause you don’t want me and I don’t need you.
But lately things have been making me want you near.
So all the impossible things are coming up triple cherry
Saying all the things I know I’ll never make true
Cause with those thoughts dancing around my feet have a chance of sticking to this ground.
If you ever called my name I know I’d have no chance
But for now I know I’m free if I stick to this land. 

No comments:

Post a Comment