What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Friday, August 5, 2011

But Worth It

I understand.
 I am not easy to love.
 I am not the image of ideal beauty.
 I am too much like my father than i care to admit.
 I do not laugh at the jokes men use to make women laugh.
I've got my own ideas and i will stick up for them.
I like to watch you blush and sometimes i take pleasure in embarasing you.
But that doesn't mean i can't be loved.
It doesn't mean i shouldn't be loved.
 It means i need love
and out of everyone I need your love the most.
I will make you laugh.
 I will stand by you even when i know you"re wrong.
 I won't let other peoples doubts get me down.
 I care enough to staunch that drought.
 I will see the brighter side.
I will worry enough for the both of us.
 I'lll let you watch whatever you want on television.
I'll be the best friend you always want.
 I'll be quiet on road trips you want silence
and loud when the nightmares need drowning out.
 I'll never care that you're not dressed up enough
But I’ll step it up a notch for you.
So I know it’s not easy to love me.
But trust me it’s worth it.
Because I may not be the ideal picture of ideal beauty
But I’m drop dead sexy in my own right.
 I might be too much like my father
But I’m just as happy in the dirt and the mud as you are.
I may not laugh at those jokes
 But I will laugh at myself.
 I might like to watch you blush
But when it comes right down to it every moment we're together you're giving me a head rush.
 And I might be stubborn about my own ideas
 But trust me the banter is worth the price you'll pay.
 So I may not be easy to love
but i'm worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment