What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Where I'm Meant to Be

I can hear the loons out on the lake.

And I wonder if this was a mistake.

Leaving everything behind.

And coming across the world to find.

Find a place I can learn to be myself.

Put that old tired mask up on the shelf.

And is it really worth it to come across the world

To feel my soul against my body hurled?

But as the frogs crack and the rain falls through the trees

These doubts, these fears begin to ease

And I know.

I know beyond a shadow of a doubt

This is where I’m meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment