What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Voices

You’re the voice in my head

Telling me to go to bed.

The voice that tells me dream

To finish and watch a brand new scene.

The voice that tells me to love or hate

What new fears to anticipate.

The voice who tells me where to go and what to say.

The voice that carries me between night and day.

And your voice it echoes in my ears

And I wish it wouldn’t.

Because the silence never made me miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment