What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Nightmares

Waking up more alone than when you went to bed.

The cobwebs and nightmares just won’t leave your head.

And you’re begging the man who sent you over the edge

To come back and save you just one last time.

So here I am with starry eyes teared.

Hands open wide, explaining my fears.

I fell so far and I fell so fast

Without you in my life I cannot last.

The person I became is burning up

With the fire of a thousand suns licking her up

As hope and love turn to ashes and dust

I’m begging you come back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment