What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Lemmings

They whispered have you seen him?

Have you heard that angel boys voice?

Have you had your body pulled apart

And somehow unified by his presence?

I told them no.

I wasn’t that kind of girl.

I didn’t trip and fall like most did.

But then I saw him there

And he was unimpressive.

But he opened his mouth.

Opened up his mind

And spilled out its contents

And I knew what I was missing.

The girls that were usually strong of knee

And steady of heart

Not only found his bones pleasing

But the mind.

The mind is how he owned them.

So I fell.

Fell just like all the other lemmings.

But as I fell of that cliff

I swear I could fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment