What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Dreaming of the Past.

I feel bad.

I feel bad for wanting it back so bad.

Wanting the past and not looking to the future.

Ignoring the present and dreaming of days long past.

So I put my blinders on.

Put them on so I could only see the here the now

And when I look off to the distance I can see the future.

I don’t want to be one of those sad saps

Always recalling the glory days.

I am determined to make every day a glory day.

I feel like I am degrading those I have.

Like what they offer is nothing compared to what I had.

So I feel bad.

I feel bad for dreaming of a past I can’t go back to.

No comments:

Post a Comment