What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Breathing

I remember the first moment I saw him.

I remember because that was the first moment I really lost my breath.

I turned around and there he was peeking around the corner and it was as if every breath of air in my lungs that I had ever sucked down had been empty of all oxygen.

It was as if the world had stopped on its axis and spun backwards.

I know it sounds cliché and dumb, but that’s the fact of the matter.

I never believed in love at first sight until then.

I stopped believing in it a few months later.

When I talked to him for the first time.

He was dull and ignorant and just dumb in general.

I tried my best to think of him as playing it close to the vest and being some sort of intriguing.

But he wasn’t. So I stopped.

And that was that. I learned to breathe again.

No comments:

Post a Comment