What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Your Voice

I know your voice,
Sometimes better than my own.
I can hear it saying words it has never known.
Words like I love you,
Words like I care.
Words that are nothing but bursts of hot air.
And no matter how much I cover my ears
And sing
 In my head your voice continues to ring.
So I wish I could forget it
 Remove all remnants and shadows.
So I could finally stop hearing your voice
And my eyes I could close.
 Because your voice is all I can manage to drift me off to sleep
But I don’t want that anymore
I wish your voice would leave

No comments:

Post a Comment