What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Too Good to Be True

You know that phrase?
Too good to be true?
Well its my mantra.
I’ve seen too many car crashes.
Been witness to many boats against the rocks.
I’ve born testimony at too many heartbreak trials
To ever trust anything at face value.
I would rather enter contract
Knowing what I’ve got
Than have any doubts.
So every low down man
Every skeezball
Every liar and fake
Is better to me
Than a man I can’t be sure of.
If I know he’s bad
Well at least he can’t surprise me.
That’s what love is…right?

No comments:

Post a Comment