What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Too Good at Being Alone

Someone once told me I needed to be strong.
I needed to learn to live alone.
She was right.
I was leaning too much on others.
And I learned my lesson.
Lived months in seclusion.
Kept my distance.
Kept my secrets rather than seeking advice.
But I think I went too far.
Became too dependent on my independence.
Friends falling off the edges of this globe.
Not caring about a world outside my own.
So I’m trying to claw my way back to caring.
Trying to find the balance between an over share
And lone wolf stare.

No comments:

Post a Comment