What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Placing Blame

Tell me which girl hurt you.
You point your finger.
I want her to accept what she did to you.
Because you shouldn’t be pointing at me.
You’re spinning in circles
Throwing blame at any skirt it can land on.
You say “girls always lie.”
You say “girls don’t understand.”
You say “girls are just cruel.”
But we’re not.
She was.
Whoever she was.
Whether she be your mom
Or a babysitter
Or some girl you dated in high school.
You’ve got this thing against women.
And I’m getting tired of you painting sins on my skin
For things I never did.
And sure some girls blame all men.
And if anyone had the right I would
But I don’t hold his actions against you.
So please
For the sake of love
Don’t blame me for what she did.

No comments:

Post a Comment