What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

But I LOVE Chubby Girls

I will not be your fetish.
I will not lower myself to an object.
I will not become something less than the queen I am.

Do not ask me to.
Do not tell me you like my type.
Because that is not love.
That is an object.
And I will not be yours.

I am strong.
I have a heart and a mind all my own.
I have fought battles against demons real and imaginary.
I have fought myself and won on so many battlefronts.

So do not defame me.
Do not make me any less than I am.
You say women have unrealistic ideas of men
But son,
What you’re asking for is an object.
Not me.
Not the person.
So get out.
Leave.
Because I will not be an object for you
For any man.
And I will not lower my standards to be one.

I see so many women
So down on themselves.
So degraded by media and by others.
They second guess themselves.
They have no idea their worth.
They figure the only way they’ll get love
Is by losing their identity.
But forget it.
I am strong.
I am woman.
I don’t care if you never love me.
Because what you’re offering
Isn’t love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment