What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Social Lubricant

Tonight is one of those nights I wish I drank.
Wish I smoked.
Wish I had something to take this edge off.
My hands are shaking at half tempo of what my brain is rattling at
The dark side of the clouds are looming overhead
And I lost my way 10 miles back.
I know I will make it through the night.
I know I will make it through the morrow
But just the thought of this uphill battle makes me wish I had something to take the edge off.
Something to ease me into the next phase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment