What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Rest

Everyone asks me how I am
And all I can say is tired.
I’m just tired.
They tell me to get more sleep.
To find my happy medium.
But its not sleep that I need.
It’s rest.
I need to rest.
I need to pause and let my bones settle back into my joints.
I need to breathe deeper.
Fill these shallow blackened lungs with clean crisp winter air.
But I’m stuck in this loop.
This perpetual peddle in the same direction.
Looping back onto myself.
Getting nowhere and never stopping.
So I’m tired.
But I don’t need to sleep.
I’m tired.
But what I need most is a pause from reality.    

No comments:

Post a Comment