What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Not Man Enough

You’re not man enough for all my woman.
That’s the realization we came to this evening.
You just couldn’t handle all this.
All this joy.
All this laughter.
You knew I you got your hands around my throat
And somehow choked this out of me
You’d be held responsible.
You would owe the world a debt.
So you won’t even try.
No attempt.
But I’m praying that you will.
That you’ll see the way my bones arch towards you
Like a needle pointing north.
And damn the consequences
Because it would feel so good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment