What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Deep Down Hollows

I’ve got the deep down blues.
The great wide hollows.
The I’m gonna punch you mads.
The never gonna get out of this wallows.
I’m shaking with the way you anger me.
The way I stand solid and still on my pedestal of broken things
And you shake me.
You grab these to wide shoulders and shake me.
Shake me awake from the ambrosia dreams I had.
Where all that was dust and sticks was gold and jewels.
So I’ve got the deep down blues.
The I’m gonna punch you mads.
Because you woke me up.
Like a sleeping giant I could tolerate the world with my eyes shut.
But you had to push.
Had to stick those little too long
Little too dirty
Fingers of yours
And push my all too loudly colored and boldly shaped buttons.
But worse?
Worse is that you just dropped it.
I woke up
Looked around
Saw you there and thought I might make it.
And next thing I know I turn around and you’re gone.
Gone like a summer breeze in the dead of an Idaho January.
No trace
No nothing.
So I’m sorry if I’m a little off my tilt.
Got a little bone to pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment