What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Running Wild


I want to run wild and free again.
With hair in the wind and barefoot.
I want to hold your hand again.
With wild abandon I want that feeling of our smiles.
I want the moments I felt uncomfortable
Like I was somehow unworthy of all your friendship.
I want the moments on the couch curled up
Perfectly content in that perfect ambiance of laziness and pure joy.
I want the moments where I felt perfectly content
 But that winter of summer peace is gone like the snows that populated it.
And it will be months before I return to that place.
But oh how I crave that feeling.
Of sinking my teeth into a moment with you.
My friends.
I miss you most.
The moments happened and they were many.
But I miss your friendship most.
I will see you again, that I know.
But for now I dream of running wild and free.

No comments:

Post a Comment