What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pitter Patter Heart

You make me write awful poetry.

You make me say the things I swore I never would.

You’re drawing out all the broken clichés and heart dotted I’s.

And I don’t want it.

I don’t want the world stopping on a dime.

I do not want this breath taken this world shaken.

I don’t want these sugar sweet syrup dreams.

I feel lke a little girl fighting the urge to say boys are cute

When her wholelife the have only been yucky.

I am sick o these Frank Sinatra moments.

I’m sick of this pitter patter heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment