What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

The L Word

So many in our generation say we’ve over used the word love.

And they may be right.

But if you asked me how I felt about that boy

I would tell you I loved him.

2 weeks of friendship and I loved that boy.

And you may think that’s wrong

That there is no way that within that time

I could love him perfectly.

And I’m not saying if he asked me I would marry him.

But its taken me long enough to say those words to my own family

That when I feel it I’ve got to say it.

This is not some simple crush.

Something I can brush away with the next boy.

I legitimately care about him.

I care about his health

And I care about his happiness.

I care so much that I don’t care if I’m in his life.

I just want him to be happy.

And to me

To me that’s love.

So I only knew him for 2 weeks

But I loved that boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment