What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

New Words

I want to throw out the dictionary.

And the thesaurus too for that matter.

I want to throw them out and write down new words.

Walk along the fields and pluck fresh plump words from their leaves.

I want new words

Words that don’t have little notes attached to them.

Notes that say things like “This is what made you cry when you were 6”

Or “These are what he gave to you right before he died”

Or “You could’ve had this if you cared a little more”.

No I want new words.

New words for new places and new people.

I’m sick of every time when I open my mouth

The world turns black and white

And I am stuck watching reruns.

No comments:

Post a Comment