What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Well Amanda and Emily both have goals to write more. Amanda wants to write a poem and a half a day for the next year, while Emily wants to write for National Write a Novel Month (NaNoWriMo), which is usually in November, but she is going to do it from now until her mission on May 18th. Here is were you can follow us in our goals! Leave comments, encouragement, and what ever else you feel like.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

(2/2) Self Sufficient

Why do I get so freaking attached?
I mean, I'm 21!
You'd think I'd learn to not have my happiness depend on,
people being near,
A specific person being here.
But I do!
I just so desperately want to have someone I can trust.
For some reason for me to be happy, its a must.
Someone I can see nearly every day
Who when I say "I'm just fine" they'll say "Hey!
I know thats all complete and utter bull!"
someone who can make me laugh when I'm beyond blue
Someone I can talk to.
But everyone is faraway
or busy all day
or has something more pressing to do.
No longer can I just walk out my front door
And find someone I can trust to the core
No one I can make jokes with
Or tell them made up bedtime myths
I am not scared
and it has no relation to my self worth
but I can't help but feel my soul is a little bared
When all of my friends are giving me a wide berth.
I mean is it something I did to push you away?
Did I do something cruel?
What was it? What can I say?
Maybe I'm just a fool.
A fool for depending so much upon my friends
For wishing to share my days
because when I say friends I mean to the very ends
Lets hope this is just a phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment